I am THRILLED you here!
Because, if you’re like most folks, achieving a physique that you’re happy with has been a battle for many years.
I have made it my LIFE MISSION to help you solve this problem.
I coach entrepreneurs who have one of two needs (or both):
1) Want to put an end to yo-yo dieting and find a long-term solution to eating better so that they can lose weight they haven’t been able to shed for years.
2) Need an approach to fitness that can easily adapt to a busy schedule while delivering a heaping dose of muscle tone, strength, and daily energy.
I give these seekers-of-a-better-life the tools to have more confidence, energy, and vibrance - all while sprinkling a little positivity into the process.
Since 2011, I have owned a successful business whose mission has been to help people transform their lives by building a healthier body while using methods that fit into a busy lifestyle so that they reduce their daily stress, not add to it.
As for credentials, I am a:
– Precision Nutrition Level 2 Coach
– Certified Personal Trainer with the American Council on Exercise
– Certified Kettlebell Instructor with Dragon Door
If you’re curious to know more about me, which is very flattering – thank you! – here are five more fun facts:
1. I am a “halfsie:” 50% Mexican, 50% Jewish Russian.
2. I am a former lawyer. In 2009, I graduated from the University of Chicago Law School and practiced law for two years before realizing my true passion was fitness and nutrition and that I wanted to help other people reap the benefits of a healthier, leaner, stronger body.
3. I am a vinyl record aficionado and ever-so-slightly snobby audiophile. I own 1300 vinyl records and most people think I’m crazy for it. There’s few things I love more than immersing myself in great music.
4. I was born and raised in Chicago. Still live here, too. I don’t have a Chicago accent, but many people outside the city think I do (obviously they’re wrong!)
5. My biggest influence in the past five years, both in business and personal development, is Brendon Burchard. To say he inspires me would be an understatement.
Receive my weekly content where I help you eat better without rigid rules, build a firm body without drudgery, and keep your motivation sky high - all in ways that easily plug into a demanding career.